Saturday, September 22, 2012

THE CLIMB

i have nothing to say just congrats for ur life..the awkward moment when i still can smile even my heart wont to do so..good to see u happy and have a better life even without me..life is so unpredictable..thanks for ur love before,thanks for ur hurt that u give..thanks for everything ur words,ur time and the most important thing this pain.. A day without u is not easy for me but to look me down again i hope not...be a part of u is the best feeling i ever had..my life was so complete that time.thousand thank i give to u bcoz of teach me how to be strong when i'm look or being so down..this HEART alredy done with LOVE..being alone make me realize that family and frens never be apart..their smile and laugh is my strength..without them i'm nothing or maybe i'm lost..thanks for showing me this world never end when we lost someone we love..no matter what happen i still walk away..and now just i hope u just move on without turn back just like u do before..because i'm okay with that :')



*GUA CKP ORG OMPUTIH SBB NK JAGA BAHASA KALAU GUNA BAHASA MELAYU NMPK SGT PATAH SERIBU NNTI* 





P/S keep on moving SHEILA SAM :)




No comments:

Post a Comment